The 100: Discord Roleplay Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template for Original Characters

Go down

Character Template for Original Characters Empty Character Template for Original Characters

Post by DM_Ark Mon 1 May - 4:48

This is the required basic profile for an Original Character. Please copy/paste this in your own thread with your own character's information. You must have a real-photo reference image. No anime/drawn images will be accepted. All sections must be filled out. You may add more if you wish, to your own thread. If you don't know a characters full history/parentage/etc, just put "???" in place, but you should have something short for the history.

Image:

Full Name:

Birth:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Parents:

Siblings:

Heritage: (Could be the same as the answer after this, but be more specific, if you intend to play a secretive nightblood grounder, put it here, etc)

Faction: (Arkers, Grounders *could be any of the tribes, or nomadic*, A.L.I.E.'s Cult *note that you will need to do RP in order to steer your character to take one of the cybernetic chips by mouth to become one of the cult, so please pick a base faction and add 'A.L.I.E.'s Cult' after it*, or Mountain Men *note that mountain men cannot stand radiation unless transfused with Grounder blood (which is a temporary fix for radiation) or through extracting bone marrow from an Arker, which cures the radiation poisoning permanently, but kills the Arker. You may need a DM for an Arker NPC for the permanent cure, but Mountain Men may have a cut off creation point in the future for original characters due to needing to kill to survive.* A.L.I.E.'s Cult may eventually be vanquished as well, but most characters should survive the end if you want to play that role. These are just warnings of what may come, not what will.

Religion:

Orientation:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Character Background:

Wants:

Problems:
DM_Ark
DM_Ark
Head Admin